Saturday, February 9, 2008

This One's for You, Brooke


Okay, so here's the deal. I don't have anything new to announce, however, one of my co-workers at the GSU (and an excellent friend, I might add), Brooke, has requested that I post something new on my blog. Look Brooke, you're famous now!

As for the rest of you, the next episode of SIQ on WTBU is scheduled to air on Monday, February 11 at 6 A.M. As a special treat for all of our early bird listeners, Anthia and I will be spinning our favorites from 2007 as well as taking requests from you for your favorite tracks. In the same vein, if you want to vote for your favorite album of 2007, you can conveniently do so to your right.

Also, the show will be debuting the full line-up of characters as we officially welcome our new intern, Noelia Rivera (get ready for some serious hazing and bitchwork, Boston University). 

They never should have given me a radio.

Keep the Peace,

~The Irish MC

P.S. Any questions about zombies or the killing thereof may be directed to BU's resident living dead expert and 2007 recipient of the BU Funniest Student Award, Damon Davidson. Damon can be reached at the second floor of the GSU at the Union Information Desk and will be available for zombie training sessions beginning next week.

Y'all best be practicin' yo frisbee playin', ya hear.

No comments: