Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I just created my first blog ever!

Hey guys, my name is Mike Carlos and I co-host the sickest show to ever blare through ya eardrums earlier than 8 AM. 

The show's entitled SIQ, which is an abbreviation of a phrase my co-host Anthia (she's Greek, it's cool, she comes with accent already downloaded) came up with about her cat ruling the world. You can hear us on WTBU, the beat of Boston University. Stream it live from the web at wtburadio.org or listen in BU dorms on Channel 6. 

We're on every Monday morning from 6 to 8, which is SWEEETTTT because nobody has anything better to do (fuck sleep?) that early so they (all three of them, including my mom) listen to our show. LISTEN TO IT!

So, blogs are alarmingly easy to create. I just got published with two clicks of my mouse.

PEACEEE,

MIKE

P.S. I almost forgot, I don't have any eyebrows. Go fuck yourself. Hence the name of the blog

1 comment:

anthia said...

what did you say about my accent?! hahaha