Wednesday, March 26, 2008

It's Been Awhile..

Spring is almost in the air. Baseball is coming back to town. The sun keeps chillin' with us long after 5 o'clock. And we still have a whole month until those pesky finals ruin our lives. So what could possibly be bugging me during such a wonderful time of year?

...Nothing. Now, I know what you're thinking. "He's bluffing. He's gonna lull me into a false sense of security and then 'BOOM', he hits me in the face with a roundhouse from his repertoire of rants." Sorry folks, not today. I'm just getting another post on here so that everybody is ready when I blow in a few days.

You see, it's my experience on this planet that everything tends to even itself out. When I'm angry, surely a day will come when things go completely my way and I will be at peace with the world. And on the other hand, when I'm enduring a dry spell of fury, and my life is 
actually coasting along without impediment...CRASH!!! It all comes falling apart with one fell swoop, and yours truly flies into a black Irish rage over the injustices that have been committed.

So tread lightly, loyal readers, for a dangerous situation is just around the corner.

And I'll be waiting in the shadows to save the day.

Until then, enjoy the silence,

~MC

P.S. My karma ran over your dogma. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.

No comments: